Monday, October 12, 2015

An Autumn Stroll

The weather has been fine for the last few days and according to the weather forecast is set to stay that way for a couple of weeks yet.
On Sunday afternoon daughter and I went for a stroll in the pleasant autumn sunshine and spent a couple of hours walking the local footpaths.  There were so many signs of autumn that I took photos to share.

At the end of the road, a shrub full of autumn colour.
The trees beginning to change colour
Elderberries - the birds haven't found this tree.

A path through the trees
Fungi

Blackberries still need to ripen
Waiting for dinner

High stripey clouds

Not quite as tall as the sweetcorn in Ohio!                                                                                          





2 comments:

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

Those are all beautiful, but I especially like the one of the path overhung with trees, which invites me to walk into the picutre.

Bernice said...

Gill, I just wanted to reach out and pick the elderberries to make jelly! Wish I could have been there to join you on the walk.