Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Things I should have posted in 2012.



The first week of the New Year has already gone and I have not made the time to post.
In spite of RM setting a good example and the thoughts that I should at least be able to manage one post a week … so much for good intentions.
Well in 2012 I should have posted my elder sister’s special birthday – we held a surprise party.





















For Christmas we went to Wallasey – it was busy – but good to spend time with the family- sorry no pictures.

After Christmas we travelled to Haughton near Stafford  to view the Christmas lights – every year a lot of the residents in the village decorate the outside of their houses and attract lots of visitors who are invited to donate towards a variety of charities.













 



The New Year has brought more rain – note the fields on the way to the town look more like a lake.

 Well – first post of 2013 – I shall continue to have good intentions.




2 comments:

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

Those lights are really amazing! What a nice way to finish off the holidays.

I look forward to your posts, however often you can publish them.

Bernice said...

I always amazes me when people put that much effort into the holiday lights.